financial planning software
client relationship manager
Need a virtual paraplanner who works with different software? Let's chat!
As with nearly everything in financial planning, it depends.
However, there are a few constants:
1. I charge an hourly rate.
2. I provide an estimate of hours required to complete a project.
3. Once a project is 75% complete, I provide an
updated estimate of hours required to complete a project.
4. Billable hours are those required to complete a project.
You will receive an invoice on the first business day of each month with payment due 10 business days later.
The role of a paraplanner is to free up your time, so you can:
1. manage existing client relationships,
2. establish new client relationships, and
3. grow your business.
If this is what you need and want, and your task list consists of:
1. financial plan constructions,
2. financial plan updates, and
then a virtual handoff may be the solution for you!